Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reminder of my Spring Special ~ Ottawa Family, Newborn and Baby Photography

There are only 17 Days left for my spring special!! 15% off everything at Christine Denis Photography and add an additional 10% if you join me on my Facebook Page or Twitter!! You can use this opportunity to book a session for a later date, and if you book by th 30th of April, the discount will still apply when you purchase your prints after your session, no matter when you have it!! E-mail me for more info: info [at] christinedenis.com


1 comment:

  1. Your article is an excellent showing of writing skills that my children should be using. You have captured readers with your compelling and interesting views. Ottawa Booth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP