Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Contest for a free session!! ~ Ottawa Family Photography

Ok, so we all know the havoc that they Icelandic volcano is causing all over the world. I'm really glad I'm not trying to get to or from England right now, as I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be for people!! But, a volcano can result in some amazing images. One of the sites I love to surf is this one from the Boston Globe: the Big Picture. Each day features a major news story and tells it through some pretty amazing photographs!

I was taking a look at it today, and thought if anyone out there can call me and properly pronounce the name of the town mentioned in image #4, and I quote:

“A car is seen driving near Kirkjubaejarklaustur, Iceland, through the ash from the volcano eruption under the Eyjafjallajokull glacier on Thursday April 15, 2010.”

They will win a free family session and digital images. Honestly. Free session and digital images. And, yes, I know 'exactly' how it should be pronounced so just try me... :)

2 comments:

  1. Frank sent me those pictures too. They are amazing. I sent them on to a friend with Icelandic horses.
    About your contest, I can only surmise that there is a church in it.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a few of those pictures elsewhere. Great stuff! And thanks for the Big Picture site. I think that may become a daily visit for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP