Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby "K" visits again ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

Way back in February I had the opportunity to do Baby "K"'s newborn session. Even though she was 17 days old back in Feb, she was a beauty to photograph - sleeping for us like a charm and cute as a button... or so I thought then. Well fast forward to last week and I had another opportunity to visit K again, and WOW is she ever cute now!!! I tell ya, she will keep her parents a hopping when she is older!! Again she was a charm to photograph, I could have stayed all day... but I think mom would have thought that was weird!! ;) Here are a few of the extra shots I went to get for her Mom and her beautiful little face! Enjoy:


3 Month Old Baby Girl

Baby holding Mom

Big Baby Blues

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP