Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Madison's 8 Month Photo Sessions ~ Ottawa Baby Photography

I'm desperately trying to catch up on proofing, ordering and blogging and it's tough with 3 little kids, a husband and a dog to take care of! Ok the husband can take care of himself, but the rest do need my full attention all the time! Of course, I did have to take time out this week for my baby's own photography session, and it lasted a whole 2 days!! She was subject to my set changes, outfit changes, tutus, and necklaces and was amazing about it!

On the first day I had a friend of mine, Danielle, come up and shoot with me, as I thought it would be fun to have company. On the second day, my eldest daughter helped me out by getting her to giggle and wipe her drool when needed (teething in full swing here!). Here is a little glimpse at some of what I captured:

Classic Beauty ~ Ottawa Baby Photography

Funky Baby Legs ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

8 Month Old ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

My baby girl's 8 month session! ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

2 comments:

  1. OMG - Those are ADORABLE!! What a little ham she is. And just so damned good natured. Great job as usual, Chris... and Madison!

    Nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! How adorable is that last one??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP