Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Back and Jumping for Joy! Chelsea Family Photographer

I'm back from my two week un-planned vacation due to a hard drive failure and I couldn't be happier! I kind of missed being “connected” and felt a little like I was missing out on things, but honestly I managed to get a lot of things done around the house that needed to be done, and I can’t say enough about the weather we had, so really the timing was perfect! In the end my hard drive was totally dead, and as a result I purchased a new computer.

During that time, I shot one family and two newborns, so I have a little catching up to do! I will start with the awesome Chelsea family I had the pleasure of shooting over the weekend. It was the perfect time for them as they had their family visiting from out of town, and they wanted to take advantage of this to capture some memories of 3 generations of women! The weather was perfect, they were great sports and here is their sneak peek!



This family can JUMP!!

Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future

Sisters

The Extended Family

Family Unity

Happy Times!

Teen Photography in Chelsea

11 yr Beauty

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP