Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Baby "A" ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Little Baby "A" took is time joining us in the real world. He was due at Christmas, but waited until the New Year to arrive! He had the sweetest little face, and was a perfect model for me, sleeping on cue and allowing us to do so many different things! His parents were so nice and so relaxed, we had fun chatting while shooting and the time just flew by! I was a little late getting these out (trip to CHEO put a little bump in my deadlines!!), thanks for being so patient, ENJOY!

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com

www.christinedenis.com


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am speechless! Amazing what you do Christine! I am struggling with my stobes lights to get good exposure I which I had your livingroom with naural light!!!!

    Congrats!
    I really need some PP training.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love those images Chris. That last one should be an in a magazine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP