Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby "Q" and His Big Brown Eyes ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

Not only did we have the pleasure of having Baby "A" from my last post, who had the big blue eyes, but we also were spoiled with Baby "Q", with the big brown eyes and priceless dimples! They were both model babies for a baby shoot, where I had an aspiring photographer shadowing me for the day - Nathalie Madore. Check out Nathalie's blog for some me in action shots and a few more of the babies form the shoot!

I will post more photos of baby "A", but for now, little "Q" gets the spotlight! Oh and you may remember this little cutie from his newborn session - back in July....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'll have more of Baby "A" later on! Off to bed now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP