Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

The new year is already a whole 5 days old and it's been a fantastic 5 days. I had the opportunity to strap on the hockey skates again and participate in the inaugural Chelsea Pond Hockey Tournament. The pond is the perfect setting for holding such an event, as it's big and picturesque. However I can't claim to have taken any photos, because I was busy holding a hockey stick instead of holding a camera! Luckily, my friend and mentor, Harry, came down and shot some amazing photos of all the action going on, even some pretty nice hockey hair - courtesy of moi! In the end we pretty much placed last in our division, the competition was pretty fierce, but I had a great time playing again after more than a year off! Mind you my knees don't agree with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP