Thursday, January 7, 2010

My work at HUSH ~ Ottawa Family Photographer

A while back while I was still pregnant with my baby girl, I walked into a very cool fashion boutique in Ottawa called HUSH. I was immediately attracted to the style of clothing they offered, the AMAZING locally made jewelery they offered and their wonderful (and very stylish) staff. I also noticed that their walls were a little bare and inquired about hanging some of my work and not only were they open to that, they suggested having a photographer come in and do "mini-shoots" one day for a special event. And, alas, the Halloween Mini-Sessions were born. Now, I'm proud to announce that my work is officially up on their walls, beautifying their children's clothing section!! Thanks so much to Angie and Alison for trusting me and valuing my work; and thanks to my little models for being so cute!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP