Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 1/2 week old Baby Boy ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Who says you can't photograph a newborn older than 10 days?? While I'd admit that they are a little harder to get to sleep, I have lots of patience and Mom has lots of milk and eventually we will get them to sleep! This little guy was no exception, he was quite alert at first, but eventually gave into our charm and sleep wonderfully for us. Unfortunately he did wake up and we had to abandon mission on a specific pose, but overall I was super happy with the results! I hope Mom is too!


Newborn Smiles ~ Ottawa Newborn Photography



Newborn Baby Boy ~ Ottawa Photographer

In Mommy's Arms

Tiny Feet ~ Chelsea Newborn Photography

1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E that last one with the ring! Fab job as always!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP