Thursday, May 27, 2010

Model Casting Call ~ Ottawa Photography Workshop

Do you have children between the ages of 4-8 who LOVE to play at the park?? My photography workshop in Ottawa South and will need a few kids to come out and help us practice what we've learned on Saturday June 12th!! The workshop is taking place near St.Paul's University on Main Street and we will be heading over to a playground nearby at 12:00 noon to 3:00pm to practice photographing children in action!

As a "Thank You" for helping me out, you will receive a complimentary 8x10 image of your children taken during the workshop, AND You will be entered into a draw to receive a $100 print credit with me!

Contact me info[at]christinedenis.com for more information and details!

1 comment:

  1. If I had to give a great example of top quality content, this article would be it. It’s a well-written commentary that holds your interest.
    Ottawa Booth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP