Friday, June 25, 2010

Fascination ~ Christine Denis Photography

Ottawa Child Photographer
Fascination, originally uploaded by Christine ~ CDP♥~.

I take my camera with me all the time. Just in case. Just in case my speedy little girl decides to stop, investigate some roadside weeds, being perfectly back-lit by the warm afternoon sun, looking so cute with her puffy, messy hair and polka dot dress. And I'm so happy I do, because it's worth that one in a hundred shot that needs to be enlarged into a stunning piece of art.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute - love her dress! And you are SO lucky that she'll cooperate for pictures! I'm not so lucky with Zia most times!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP