Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"J" The Adorable Little Runner ~ Ottawa Family Photography

A week ago I was so excited to be able to wander around downtown Ottawa for a fun and FAST family session. We met on Sparks street, stopped in at Darcy McGees, visited the National War Memorial and ended at the Canal. Although, I'd have to admit that I'm lying when I say "wander", as little "J" was one fast and busy little toddler! Mom and Dad had him in his special Jackson Family tartan outfit, which was so darn cute, it was unbearable :) He had me running like a nut with a camera stuck to my face! It was tiring, but definitely worth it because I got my workout in an some adorable shots in the process! Thanks again for the fun evening!

Giggles for Mommy ~ Ottawa Family Photographer

Beautiful Ottawa Family

Peek-A-Boo

Mommy's Baby Boy ~ Ottawa Family Photography

Running Man

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Family! His little outfit is TOO cute! Great work as always Christine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HE'S CUTE! What a jazzy little suit! Love it. Great job Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP