Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is here, at least to me it is! ~ Ottawa Family Photographer

Spring is finally here!! Ok, ok, maybe not according to the calendar, but to me when we reset our clocks, the snow is melting and the crocuses are starting to break through the ground - that signifies spring to me! Spring, summer and fall are the best times to capture your families memories because we can all get outside and PLAY!!

christine denis,Ottawa family photographer,www.christinedenis.com,photography specials,Ottawa photography discount,Ottawa children photographer,newborn photography,baby photography

In order to celebrate the changing of the seasons, I'm offering 15% off of everything I offer - session fees, prints, digital images - EVERYTHING!! That is not all, join my Facebook Page and/or follow me on Twitter and receive an additional 10% off!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP