Friday, March 19, 2010

13 Days and so cute and tiny! ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

I had a tiny little beauty stop by for a visit this week! She was a mere 5 lbs and change, and actually fit my smaller hats and peanut, it was so fun!! For being so small, she was quite feisty and made us work, but it was totally worth it in the end, she performed brilliantly! Thanks little "C" for a fun day and hope your mom and dad like their sneak peek!

Tiny and Beautiful

Sleeping at day 13

Sweet little Elf

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Christine, as usual. I love the colourful peanut in the first image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute!! Love that hat too! Nice work as always Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Is it me or you are getting better each time.... You are already the best so far...but there is always something more each time I look at your pictures.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness..."stunning" doesn't even cover it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP