Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pink and the will of a 2 year old Girl

My daughter is 2 1/2 and is fully into her "Pink" phase. Everything she wears has to be pink, and she has to put it on herself. So I let her dress herself, because I love to see how proud she is when she comes to show us her outfit. Backwards socks and underwear aside, she is pretty good at it. The other day we went for a little adventure - I was just checking out some locations for summer shoots and they were just exploring, and here she is in all her pink glory! (BTW - this is the Wakefield Bridge.)

Little G on the Big Bridge

Avoiding the cracks

Following her big sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP