Saturday, October 10, 2009

Simply Gorgeous! ~ Ottawa Chelsea Family Photography

Wow, it couldn't have been a more perfect day for a shoot in the Gatineau Hills! The weather was beautiful for once (and I mean that literally, the sun shone for one day this week, the rest was gray and rainy!) and the trees were at their peak. Then to top that all off, the family I was shooting was amazing! The Mom has a special place in my heart, as she was the person who delivered my first baby 4 years ago. It wasn't the plan at the time, but my daughter had other plans and didn't want to wait! Thanks so much for trusting in me to capture these precious memories of your little ones Heather! I truly had a blast and I hope you like your sneak peek!






1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP