Monday, October 5, 2009

Photographic Art ~ Ottawa Child Photographer

I truly believe that photography and the print we create is art. It should be proudly displayed in our homes along side all other pieces of art. I love to take a standard photograph and create an artistic vision, by adding texture and colour and some unique visual elements to make it stand out as a wall print. This is what I love to see and love to create for people.



Now all I need is a title for this one. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Not sure what you might call it, but WOW! You manage to take the most amazing pics with out of this world composition! I think this one should be submitted (to ?).
    Vicki Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Gorgeous shot and wonderful use of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great Chris! I love how unique it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this photo. These are the titles that popped into my mind. I hope they aren't too cheesy.

    "Every day is a winding road"
    "Wind at my back"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Follow the yellow brick road..."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP