Monday, October 12, 2009

Beautiful Ella ~ Ottawa Children Photographer

Just a super quick and short post today! I'm heading out for another session at the Museum, but I wanted to post this one really quickly. I'm working a little backwards here this week, and with the kids getting Croup, I'm falling a tiny bit behind!

I had the pleasure to photograph this beauty, and her friend Maia (coming up next!) in Chelsea on Tuesday. She was just so naturally beautiful and easy going, I had a great time!

Up next will be spunky little Maia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP