Saturday, September 12, 2009

Official Opening and Celebration Deal!

Even though I've been working and doing shoots over the past 5 months, I never had an official Grand Opening for Christine Denis Photography! I decided to wait until I had my baby in August and since September tends to be a time of fresh starts and renewal, September was to be the official opening of my business. I'm so excited to get started on this venture and wanted to thank all of my friends and family for all the support they've given me over the past few months. I especially wanted to thank all of my little models and their families for volunteering their time and smiles to helping me build my portfolio that you see today!

Now what better way to celebrate than to have a grand opening special! This is a big one, so it will only be on for a couple of weeks ~ September 14th to September 30th to be specific.

Book and pay for any session with me between September 14th to September 30th, and with a minimum print and/or image purchase of $250. receive a free 11 x 14 (or smaller if you wish) Fine Art Canvas Gallery Wrap ~ (value of $150!!). Note that you just need to book and pay for the session between those date, and the session can take place anytime in the next year. Pass the word around as well, because the referral program will give you an additional $75 print credit!

Contact me at info@christinedenis.com for more details or to book!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP