Thursday, September 24, 2009

If you were thinking of booking....

I just wanted to let all those out there who were thinking of booking a session with me that as of October 1st, I will be introducing a new pricing structure. I have recognized the need to bring myself in-line with the industry standard and particularly with the Ottawa market for custom photography. I feel that my new pricing is reflective of my quality of work, my attention to detail and most importantly customer service, while still being competitive in the Ottawa market for custom photographers. I encourage you to visit other Ottawa area photographers and carefully select them based on their quality of work and style.

Since the new pricing structure will be begin on October 1st, I will honour the current prices displayed on my website for all those who book with me before October 1st.

For those interested in learning more about custom photography, and the work involved, please visit this site: Why Custom Photography? She offers a great consumers guide for custom photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP