Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby M at 9 days old ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Wow did I have fun on Tuesday!! Little baby Maxime sure made me work, by staying awake for the first half of the shoot, but when he finally did give into the 28 degree heat and womb machine, he was AMAZING!! I was having so much fun, that I had to tell myself to stop and head home before I was too late to pick up my girls! Rose and Stephan - you are amazing first time parents (very relaxed) and were super easy to hang out with for the day!! Thanks again for your patience and I hope you enjoy this sneak peek:






Now, I have have some work ahead of me, I must narrow down the almost 400 images I took to a more manageable number... yes, I did go a little nuts! But it was fun!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP