Friday, February 5, 2010

Newborn Photography Mentoring ~ Chelsea Newborn Photographer

On Wednesday, I spent a full day learning and talking "shop" with the amazingly talented photographer Stephanie Robin. The focus was on newborn baby handling and posing, working with different props and setups. We also touched on tips for running a photography business, editing techniques and more! My brain was so full of great stuff at the end of the day, I couldn't wait to put it to practice! Stephanie is so talented, confident and creates such beautiful images, I can only hope to be half the talent that she is!! Check out her blog (above), and her site and be inspired!

Here are a couple of my shots from the day. Stephanie did all the hard part for these - the setup and posing, and I got to do the snapping!

_MG_1806_Web


_MG_1826_Web

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as usual Christine! I think I am going to have to have a second baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job Christine!!! Really well done on the editing and framing for these shots. :) I'm just so pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP