Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby "K" and her smiling eyes ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

I was so happy to have Baby "K" come back to my studio last week and I have to say she has the happiest eyes every! She is absolutely gorgeous, and was a charm to photograph at 7 months! While she may not have been 100% cooperative to sit there and be a perfect little girl, it really didn't matter because her pure beauty does it all for her! I must say though, that her Mommy and Daddy, may have their hands full in the next few years!! :) Thanks for coming up guys!


Some more of Baby "K"

Baby "K" all grown up ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

Baby "K" all grown up ~ Ottawa Baby Photographer

No happy about the situation!

1 comment:

  1. The ideas you bring up in your article are unique. I was previously bored with the same old content on this subject. It’s just so refreshing to see something different. Thank you for this information. Photo Booth FAQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP