Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sleeping Prince ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

My last session before my summer holidays was amazing. I was lucky to have a local Chelsea family stop by with their new little guy, Baby "T". They brought along their first daughter, 2 1/2 year old "N", who was a real beauty, but not quite ready to sit holding her new little brother quite yet! Regardless, she was a real beauty and we'll give it another go with her soon! This little guy was actually not so little, weighing in at 9 lbs - two weeks early, and slept like a charm the entire session. Here are some of my favourite photographs to share with you all, enjoy!

9 Days ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Curly ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Squishy Lips

Peaceful 9 Day Old

1 comment:

  1. This article is an example of writing by someone who really cares about their content. I wish I could find more good reading like this online, but not all writers care as much as you.
    Ottawa photo booth rental

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP