Friday, December 18, 2009

Newborn Baby "M" ~ Ottawa Newborn Photographer

I had the two fantastic sessions this week. Two beautiful newborn babies who both slept for me! On Wednesday, I had the treat of meeting baby "M". She was only two weeks old and so beautiful! I was very excited to photograph a girl again, since it's been a while since I've had a girl to shoot. Here is a quick peek at some of my favourites from the shoot, I do have more to share, but for now I'll only post these for a little teaser!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm off to bed now, so I'll have to post more later this weekend! Take care :)


2 comments:

  1. Love these ones Chris, I like the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good work sister! You really capture the moment and the beauty of sleep..... I really like the pictures. You need to invite me to your next photo session for observation, I would love to watch you work your art.

    Nat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP