Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Autumn Beautiful

Before I post my latest entry to I Heart Faces, I wanted to explain why I've been MIA for the past week or so. My computer's motherboard decided it had had enough, and crashed on me! It could have been the hours upon hours spend working, or just a lemon or a glitch, which ever, I'm happy to report that I'm back up and running and nothing was lost. My hard drive was not affected so that was good, and I also have multiple backups to everything, so all my photos were very safe!

Thanks so much to Francois at Komodo Komputer for helping me out so quickly!! You are the best computer guy in the Hills!


On to my I Heart Faces. This week was "Autumn Beauty". Autumn is long gone here in the Gatineau Hills, but the season was as beautifully colourful as always - the highlight of the year is the fall season!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I feel a sense of relief that you are back on-line. The photo is great, as always. It's good to see you back. I'm looking forward to seeing more photo shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color and clarity in the foreground, with a lovely background as well. Great shot.. I love her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect fall photograph! Love the colors, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP