Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Newborn Shoot - Ottawa Newborn Photographer

Yesterday I had a fabulous day photographing a charming dimple cheeked 8 month old boy and a precious little newborn baby girl. I'll start with a sneak peak of the newborn baby "M", and follow with a post with cute little baby "K".

I think I was really spoiled with this little girl. She was perfect, and had such perfect newborn skin, that it made my job quite easy! I also can't believe how relaxed and rested her parents were (I'm jealous!!). Here are some of my favourites:






Photographing her gets me so excited to photograph my our own baby when she arrives in August, and also makes me with I had captured my two other girls at this beautiful and precious stage!!

Now stay tuned for part two of the shoot! Baby "K"

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. Your photos are great. I especially love the bottom one because you can see that beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots, Christine. Anne Geddes eat your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is the first one! Soooo cute, and I love the purple and white background.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP