Sunday, May 31, 2009

Beautiful Baby Workshop

As I start out on this journey, I recognize the need to build my portfolio. One way I did this on the weekend was to attend Amber Shereen's Beautiful Baby Workshop, held on Saturday May 30th. We had three beautiful babies to photograph, all of whom were around6-7 months old. Boy were they ever cute!! Here are some of my favourites from the day:








Amber shared so many fabulous tips and tricks, and I'm so grateful I was able to attend. She is a very talented and accomplished photographer, and I am so glad to have met her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I am a Chelsea, Quebec based photographer serving Chelsea, Wakefield, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, and Gatineau for custom maternity, newborn, baby and child photography. I specialize in natural light photography, both in studio at my home and on location at your home.

All images and content are the property of Christine Denis Photography. Unauthorized reproduction and downloading is strictly prohibited by law.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP